Our client, a highly respected US law firm, has a brand new opportunity within their London office for a Legal Personnel & Associate Coordinator.
In this broad, varied and unique role, you will interact with a range of functions and have involvement in a spectrum of tasks.
Key responsibilities for the Legal Personnel & Associate Coordinator will include, but won't be limited to:
- Working with the team in the US to identify and implement initiatives related to associates, addressing areas that need improvement
- Managing the new associate and summer associate orientation process
- Coordinating the processing of work authorisation applications and assisting on matters related to immigration
- Maintaining knowledge of and implementing firm policies and procedures
- Supporting on all aspects of foreign associate secondments in the London office
- Coordinating the London summer associate program
- Working on all relocations logistics for summer associates
- Liaising with headhunters and coordinating interviews for hires in the London office
- Coordinating a range of events
- Coordinating visits from US partners and associates
- Supporting the London partners with legal staff administration
The ideal candidate for the Legal Personnel & Associate Coordinator position will have strong administration experience from a global law firm, and will have some experience of working with HR. You must have strong communication skills and the ability to interact at all levels. You will have gravitas, yet be approachable and understand the need for confidentiality. Our client is looking for someone who can multitask, enjoys a really varied role and is flexible in their approach.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid today!