Our client is an international law firm who is seeking a Legal Recruiting and Development Assistant to provide general recruitment assistance. This role will work alongside the Senior Legal Recruiting and Development Coordinator and reports directly into the Director of Legal Recruiting and Development.
Key responsibilities will fall within Lateral recruitment, Graduate Recruitment and Development; and Training and will include:
- Liaising with partners, arranging interviews, greeting candidates and collating interview feedback for all attorney hires
- Arranging induction programs; requesting references; collating pre-screening and DBS records; visa applications and renewals; calculating holiday allowances for attorney leavers; ensuring compliance.
- Pre-screening applications and managing the reject/hold/invite to interview processes; organising assessment days for Vacation Scheme candidates; process GDL and LPC fees as well as maintenance grant for all future trainees.
- Inputting, updating and maintaining the attorney training records/sign in sheets from training sessions; assisting with: arranging trainee training & reviews; diversity initiatives and events
- Assisting with administration of mentoring scheme
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level with some experience in working in a law firm recruiting team being preferred Excellent customer service orientation with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with attorneys and staff at all levels.