Brilliant opportunity as a Legal Recruiting Coordinator now available within a highly successful and forward-thinking US law firm, based in their stunning London offices. The Legal Recruiting Coordinator will primarily assist in overseeing the implementation and coordination of all stages of recruiting efforts for lateral associate hires, new attorneys, transfers and summer associates, in addition to vacation schemes and campus activity for graduate programmes.
Key responsibilities for the Legal Recruiting Coordinator will include but won't be limited to:
- Working alongside the Manager of Attorney Recruitment to coordinate the recruitment activities for new attorneys, lateral hires, transfers and summer associates.
- Coordination of vacation programmes, assessment centres and campus operations of graduate recruitment schemes.
- Nurturing key relationships with recruiting agencies, receiving and reviewing resumes.
- Scheduling interview dates and times and allocating information to interviewers and applicants.
- Assist with the process of formulating and delivering conflicts processes, background checks, contracts and offer letters.
- Assist and coordinate onboarding process for incoming secondees or those transferring from other firm offices, on top of new hires.
The successful candidate for the Legal Recruiting Coordinator position will have previous experience in professional recruiting from a law firm or professional services firm. You must have strong written and communication skills, and be able to interact professionally with staff of all levels and collaborate within a team environment. You must have superior attention to detail and organisational skills and be able to manage multiple deadlines. If you fit the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.