Our prestigious global law firm client is seeking a Legal Recruiting & Development Assistant to join the team in their iconic London offices.
The role reports directly to the Director of Attorney Recruiting and Development, International; and will be responsible for providing general recruitment assistance for the Legal Recruitment and Development team.
Responsibilities will be varied and will largely consist of Lateral & Graduate Recruitment and Development and training. Duties will include:
- Liaising with legal teams, arranging interviews and collating feedback for associate and trainee solicitor hires
- setting up and updating new joiner and leaver checklists; conflicts checks; references; screening; visa renewals
- assisting with Assessment Days, Vacation Schemes, graduate recruitment events and marketing when required.
- Inputting, updating and maintaining attorney training records and booking all external courses.
- assisting with administration for reviews; diversity initiatives and events and mentoring schemes.
The ideal candidate will be university educated and will have at least one years' professional experience in Recruitment/Human Resources (ideally legal recruiting) experience. A pro-active, positive, can-do attitude is essential!