Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most successful law firms as their Legal Recruiting Manager. The Legal Recruiting Manager will be responsible for all lawyer recruitment for the London office and will execute firmwide initiatives and strategy. This firm is truly a market leader and this is a great chance to be an integral part of the team whose aim is to attract the very best talent into their fast-growing London office. Key responsibilities for the Legal Recruiting Manager will include:
- Manage all aspects of the lateral recruiting process, including meeting with partners to determine staffing needs and recruiting talent both directly through existing relationships in the market and through relationships with external legal recruiters and headhunters, utilising market trends and conditions that may affect compensation, bonuses, raises, and benefits
- Arrange recruiting briefings with agencies for various teams as required.
- Prepare offer packages.
- Involved in all aspects of post offer process including ensuring all conflicts and background checks are completed and managing immigration and relocation issues.
- Focus on lateral attorney integration.
- Manage pipeline of transfer attorneys to/from London office
- Maintain CV mail database and review all CVs and manage any introductions/agency disputes/fee/terms arrangements.
- Track all lateral applications and also track on the firmwide database in order to provide projected hire numbers to the US.
- Work with the team on some graduate recruiting matters.
- Manage the leave process for attorneys.
- Act as a "Brand Ambassador" to help raise the profile of the brand within the London legal market.
- Assist with the facilitation the lateral orientation program.
- Prepare annual goals and budget.
- Working with the team on diversity initiatives and events.
The ideal candidate for the Legal Recruiting Manager be degree calibre with strong lateral recruiting experience in a law firm or professional service industry. You must have excellent interpersonal skills, organisational, supervisory, and communication skills, project management and change management experience, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The ability to work effectively with all levels and across departments and offices is required. Familiarity with survey and statistical reporting is required. You must be confident, have gravitas, and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.