I am currently recruiting for a Recruitment & Professional Development Assistant for an international Law firm for the client's London office.
To be successful for this role, you must meet the below criteria:
- Experience in graduate or lateral recruitment in the legal sector, or in professional services.
- Great attention to detail.
- Highly organised.
- Good IT Skills.
- Confident working both independently or in a team.
If you are successful for this role, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Acting as a key point of contact for any recruitment queries.
- Supporting the preparation for the Summer scheme, and insight days.
- Prepare offer paperwork.
- Support the trainees during the training contract programme.
- Promote diversity and inclusion.
If you are interested in this role, please do get in touch with Britt Coffey at Ryder Reid today for further details.