Our prestigious global law firm client seeks a Legal Recruiting & Professional Development Assistant to join their London HR team.
This role reports directly to the Manager of Legal Recruiting and Professional Development in London and is a fantastic opportunity to gain a broad exposure to a wide variety of recruitment matters.
- Assisting with the recruitment of associates, paralegals
- Taking care of current and future trainee solicitors including trainee lifecycle
- Supporting the firm's diversity initiatives
- Assisting with performance reviews
- Administering mentoring programmes.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have recruitment experience at a large US or international firm; knowledge of the UK legal market; and strong project management skills. Attention to detail is essential.
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Ryder Reid Legal today without delay!