Our US law firm client is looking for a Legal Recruitment and Development Coordinator to join their London team, located in stunning offices. Working within an established and friendly recruitment function, the Legal Recruitment and Development Coordinator will provide general recruitment assistance for the Legal Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment and Development team in order to provide an effective and efficient administrative function for the firm.
Duties will include;
- Liaising with partners, arranging interviews, greeting candidates and collating interview feedback for all attorney and some partner hires
- Circulating approval to offer memos to the local recruiting committee and issue offer letters/paperwork to new joiners
- Setting up and updating all new joiner and leaver checklists, and attorney summary sheets
- Arranging induction program for all new attorney joiners in conjunction with all other support departments. Attending inductions with other team members and taking the new joiner through the policies and procedures as well as ensuring all identity documents and CPD records are collected and copied
- Working alongside the Legal Recruiting Manager, maintain spreadsheet tracking all attorney probations. Responsible for collecting feedback and arranging all mid and end probation meetings
- Attend law fairs during the Autumn to assist the team
- Assist with organising the Assessment Days for Vacation Scheme candidates - to include observing the exercises and assisting with smooth running on the day
- Responsible for inputting, updating and maintaining the attorney training records/sign in sheets from all training sessions taking place in the London office
- Along with other team members booking all external courses and obtaining necessary approvals and maintaining budget spreadsheet.
- Assisting with the admin for associate and trainee reviews and with diversity initiatives and events
- Develop and maintain an interview spreadsheet
- Help to produce monthly reports tracking recruitment across the international offices
The ideal candidate will have solid previous experience working within legal recruitment and ideally experience of working within a US, UK or International law firm is also desirable. Excellent attention to detail is essential, along with first-class communication skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload. Strong IT skills are required and you must have a flexible, hands-on attitude and be a good team player. Please apply today for immediate consideration or get in contact with us for a confidential conversation about this role.