My client is a US law firm are currently recruiting a Legal Secretary to join their Capital Markets Team. As part of a team of over 20 Legal Secretaries in the London office, this role will assist in providing exceptional secretarial and administrative support to Partners, Associates, Legal Assistants and Trainee Solicitors.
- Secretarial support
- Document management, document comparison, document formatting and applying house styles, fixing corrupt documents, incorporating amendments and general correspondence
- Preparation of reports, presentations, and briefing papers
- Travel planning and itineraries
- Pro-active diary management, meeting scheduling, preparation of agendas
- Liaison with clients
- Administrative support, including
- Managing compliance processes
- Assisting with billing
- Updating Interaction
- Expenses and invoice processing
- Copying, archiving, e-filing, and filing
- project co-ordination and ad hoc project work, as required
The firm itself? Probably has the lowest staff turnover of any major firm and is a great place to work.
Amazing offices including in-house chefs in the restaurant (subsidised), it really is a great place to be.
- Three year's plus experience working as a Legal Secretary for a law firm ideally at partner level.