If you are a legal secretary with at least three years' corporate law experience working in a Central London law firm, our client would like to hear from you.The offices are impressively fitted out and are more akin to a five-star hotel. The culture is friendly and inclusive and the benefits generous and diverse. This award-winning law firm now have a rare position working for a Senior Partner and his small team in their successful Corporate Division.
Whilst he is renowned for being approachable and down-to-earth, he is incredibly busy and requires someone who is looking for a position where they will be responsible for the following duties:
- Extensive international travel arrangements.
- Complex document amendments.
- Constant diary and email management.
- Processing expenses and reimbursements.
- Effectively anticipating future needs of those requiring assistance.
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of firm-wide projects.
- Regular client contact.
As a Senior Partner he also deals with lots of sensitive and confidential information about other fee earners in the department and the firm, so as his legal secretary you are likely to have additional responsibilities that are project based related to the future personnel of the law firm.