We are recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join one of our international law firm clients on a permanent basis.
The firm is a niche firm and specialise in Investment Funds and are a great team to be a part of.
Duties will include:
- Extensive diary management via Outlook
- Manage client communications as requested
- Organises events, meetings or conferences
- Manage global travel arrangements and logistics
- Preparing correspondence and legal documents
- Coordinate expenses
- Opening new clients/matters
- Adding all new contacts to CRM system
The ideal candidate would have worked for an international law firm for at least 3 years, have a high level of flexibility and adaptability, be extremely organised, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in the position, then please do apply.