Are you an experienced Legal Secretary/PA looking for an exciting new career opportunity?
Our client, an exceptional global law firm with offices across the UK and Asia, is seeking an established Legal PA to work within their Commercial Law team in London. The role will involve providing professional and streamlined support to 4 Partners.
Duties will include:
- Complex diary management.
- Arranging meetings and travel across the various offices.
- Audio typing from dictation (60+ WPM)
- Collating documents and agendas prior to arranged meetings.
- Attending team meetings and taking minutes as required.
- Flexibility in working hours ensuring all tasks are completed in line with deadlines.
- Proof reading of documents which requires a high level of attention to detail.
- Extensive use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Preparation of e-mails, letters and post.
You will have a flexible attitude towards your working day and must have a solid legal secretarial background gained within a noted law firm. You will have great typing/advanced IT and organisational skills, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
If you are interested in working as an EA with one of the finest International law firms, please contact Ryder Reid today!