We are looking for a Legal Secretary to join the Real Estate/Construction department of one of our leading international law firm clients on a permanent basis.
The Legal Secretary will perform administrative and legal secretarial support for the firm as a whole, but specifically to the Partners and Associates in the Real Estate/Construction group.
- Producing correspondence, legal document, memos and other written materials.
- Creating and amending lengthy legal documents
- Maintaining client and fee-earner files, letters, memos and other materials.
- Coordinating with fee earners on a continual basis to prioritise work to ensure timely turn around and effective use of time to meet deadlines.
- Communicating with clients and other personnel inside and outside the firm.
- Arranging appointments and complex travel arrangements and maintains fee-earners' calendars.
- Maintaining time records.
- Completing Land Registry Forms
The hours are 9.30 - 5.30pm and this role will be 5 days a week in the firms London office.
Candidates must have at least 2 years experience in a law firm and be proficient in the following computer software;
- Windows 7;
- MS Office 2010 (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel);
- Desksite (or similar document management program);
- Deltaview (or similar comparison program);
- Digital dictation.
- Land Registry Direct
- SDLT Online
- TM Searches (online search package)
Please do apply if you are interested and match the above criteria!