The following role is being offered on a 12 month contract basis…
Our client is US law firm with a strong International presence and International law firm client is looking for a polished Legal Secretary to work for 1 Partners and 4 Associates in the London office. Working within the Arbitration, the team will be looking to you for full PA support including;
- E-mail monitoring and diary organisation
- Typing and amending of legal documents/correspondence
- booking flights/hotels/cars/meetings
- speaking to clients and forging relationships with Client's PAs
- supporting the team through the entire deal from start to finish.
The Partner is very keen to make your role an integral part of the team despite things being on a 12 month maternity cover contract and actively encourages full involvement. To be considered, you will be a very proactive and professional Legal Secretary with a desire to prove yourself as one of the most efficient and capable Legal Secretaries around. The firm in question is not asking for the world in terms of experience - just 3 years' experience as a legal secretary is enough to be considered!