Our prestigious and forward thinking US law firm client, is looking to recruit a Legal Staffing and Utilisation Coordinator to join their expanding London office on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Manager of Legal Staffing and Utilisation based in the US, the Legal Staffing and Utilisation Coordinator will be responsible for managing all aspects of legal support on case matters, strategic firm analysis, staffing and capacity analysis (utilisation trends) surrounding the firm's growing global group of lawyers. This role plays a critical part in analysing, reporting on, and deploying the right attorneys/ fee earners to the legal cases to match the fast-changing needs of the firm's clients.
Duties will include;
- Actively assess and analyse attorney workloads, experience, interests, feedback, and availability
- Prepare informed staffing proposals and communicate workload expectations
- Coordinate orientation sessions and workload discussions with new attorneys
- Prepare and present critical staffing analysis materials for regularly scheduled partner meetings
- Maintain various firm databases (inclusive of 3E/Elite, Intapp, Outlook, Excel) for purposes of tracking legal staffing needs and activity levels that tie into crucial client financial projections
- Assist with staffing related to the firm's Pro Bono and International Lawyer programs
- Collaborate with the Professional Development department to support attorney development initiatives
- Work Cross-functionally with Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Business Development, Professional Development, all legal departments as needed on projects
- Propose, develop, and implement innovative efficiencies to existing operational processes
The ideal candidate for this Legal Staffing and Utilisation Coordinator role will have strong experience within a Law firm or wider professional services firm gained from an analytical role. You must be able to engage with a range of individuals and be flexible in your approach in order to adapt to changing priorities. Excellent communication and time management skills are essential. If you feel you meet the criteria, then please apply today for immediate consideration.