Our world-leading global law firm client is seeking a Legal Practice Coordinator to join their London offices on a permanent-basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading firms. This opportunity reports to the Office Manager and will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding/Offboarding Contractors; handling billing queries and disputes;
- Advising re: hiring policies, pay rates, charge-out rates for contractors and processing all agency invoices.
- Handling all PA and LA assignments
- Explaining billing and timekeeping procedures
- Handling all aspects of work experience and internships
- helping to arrange parties/social events and gifts.
If you would like to hear more about this rare opportunity, please get in touch with Ryder Reid Legal today, without delay!