Our client, a prestigious US law firm is seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role of Litigation Legal Assistant is a permanent position providing support to a busy and expanding dispute resolution practice in London. The department primarily handles matters in 3 areas: International Arbitration, Commercial Litigation and White Collar Investigations.
- Case and document management;
- Assistance with document review projects;
- Factual and legal research tasks;
- Liaising with translation agencies, external copying firms and other third party suppliers;
- Hearing preparation and assistance;
- Liaising with Marketing and Legal teams for Business Development tasks;
- Liaising with other administrative departments to assist with efficiency on behalf of the Litigation department; and
- Other duties dependent on case requirements
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years' solid arbitration or litigation experience in an international law firm environment, but ideally in a US law firm. Candidates should also be flexible, dynamic, confident and possess excellent communication skills.
Please apply now!