A rare opportunity to join the Marketing Department of a prestigious global law firm. The Marketing Specialist will support the London office in a variety of Business Development duties.
This role works directly with the Senior Marketing and Business Development Manager and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing pitches and RFPs, conducting/analysing market research and analyses;
- Proofreading marketing materials;
- Coordinating the flow of information from lawyers to relevant marketing professionals;
- Developing key relationships with London lawyers and serving as main point of contact for BD;
- collaborating with London marketing team and lawyers on submissions for legal directories and awards.
The successful candidate will have a university degree and a minimum of 5 years experience in marketing or business development; law firm and international work experience.
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch with Ryder Reid Legal ASAP!