Newly-created opportunity to join the London office of a successful boutique US law firm as a Manager of Pricing & Profitability. Working closely with the wider Pricing & Profitability department in the US, the Partner and the Finance team, you will optimise the value of the firm's services to clients and execute strategy to maximise profitability. Key responsibilities for the Manager of Pricing & Profitability will include:
- Manage the financial outcome by evaluating and constructing a value-based pricing protocol
- Identify opportunities to drive incremental profit and revenue
- Track and measure the financial performance by utilising data analytics and gathering insights
- Bring competitive and industry knowledge to help with decision making processes on pricing and developing alternate fee structures
- Understand and learn the firm's best practices and benchmarks to support growth
The ideal candidate for the position of Manager of Pricing & Profitability will have strong experience in Financial Planning and Analysis / Pricing from a Law firm environment. You will be highly analytical and have strong project management skills, and knowledge of litigation and common fee structures. Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills are required, and you must be a team player with the ability to collaborate with a range of stakeholders. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.