Fantastic opportunity for a Marketing & Business Development Assistant to join the growing London office of a Silver Circle law firm. You will work alongside the Business Development & Marketing Manager to support all marketing activity for the London office. Key responsibilities for the Marketing & Business Development Assistant will be really varied including:
- Preparing first drafts of pitches
- Collecting and maintaining experience/credential documents
- Client and competitor research
- Directory submissions
- Events coordination
- Supporting on PR initiatives
The ideal candidate for the Marketing & Business Development Assistant role will be a graduate and have experience of working within Marketing/BD in a professional environment. Experience of working on pitches is essential for this role. You must have excellent communication and organisational skills, and be able to work to deadlines. A proactive, enthusiastic approach is required and you must have the confidence to work with the partners and other senior individuals. This is a great opportunity for a junior Marketing professional to build on their experience.
Research & Reference Specialist
£27,000 - £33,000
An exciting new opportunity for a Research & Reference Specialist has arisen in the London office of a dynamic US law firm. This position will require the ideal candidate to research service departments and provide a research and reference service to lawyers and support staff. They will respond to queries on research, library systems and information retrieval services to ensure work is performed in compliance with departmental standards and client needs. The role will be located primarily in the London office with the occasional change to other offices. Our client is open to full time or part time (3 days a week).
As the Research & Reference Specialist you will be required to support the team by means of:
- Working with library and research staff in the Firm's other offices to provide Library and Research Services support to the whole Firm.
- Answering a diverse range of queries and conducting research in the legal practice areas of the London offices, often under significant time pressure and within strict deadlines.
- Sourcing and retrieving documents using a range of electronic resources and databases.
- Sourcing materials for lawyers, by request, from external libraries including the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, the Bodleian Law Library and the British Library, as well as others.
This person will work in conjunction with the Manager on a number of internal client led tasks and activities, they will need to meet department demands and be flexible to meet client needs on any given day. The ideal candidate will be team player who is committed, enthusiastic and proactive. Having a knowledge of the Sierra library management system, the international arbitration resources, lexis, Westlaw, Kluwar, Lawtel and Justis would be hugely advantageous. If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this role or find out more information, then please get in touch today for immediate consideration.