This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and talented business development and/or marketing professional with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a law firm, to join the dynamic marketing team of an outstanding, service-oriented global law firm.
Collegiality, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Intensity are the core values and guiding principles behind how the firm approaches it's work and also how they approach working with each other.
The diverse talents and essential contributions of their staff is one of the firm's strongest assets. They seek to attract, develop and retain the very best talent in the legal services industry by providing a dynamic work culture that promotes respect, diversity, collaboration, service and growth.
The firm also offers comprehensive benefits designed to help employees balance their work/life responsibilities, as well as continuing professional development opportunities. The long tenure of their employees speaks to the strength and appeal of their culture and values.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Excellent writing, editing and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and service orientation.
- Commitment to professional growth and development.
- Organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Independently and collaborative.
- Poise, tact and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential; experience with InterAction is preferred.
Under the direction of the London Marketing and Business Development Managers, you will be responsible for meeting the practice and business development needs of the London marketing team. The Business Development Coordinator is expected to perform all responsibilities with a commitment to providing superior service to the Firm's lawyers and staff, and maintaining an atmosphere of teamwork and continuous improvement.
- Maintain current and accurate experience lists, descriptions and case studies for use in marketing and business development efforts.
- Assist with the preparation of business development presentations, briefings and new business proposals. Maintain library of collateral materials and marketing information about the practices.
- Maintain an accurate database of clients and other contacts to enable external communication.
- Assist with practice, industry and office-related events, sponsorships and memberships to facilitate the development of the practices and to increase local visibility.
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing/business development strategies, plans and projects.
- Assist with drafting submissions for legal directories including Chambers and Legal 500.
- Coordinate with PR/Media team members to promote exposure of the practice and individual lawyers, as appropriate.
- Perform various administrative tasks for the London BD team including research, maintaining the firm's contact database (InterAction), budget requests, updating activity reports and other administrative duties.
- Generally facilitate communication among and between the practices.
- Flexibility around working hours (e.g., assisting at client events)
This opportunity is a must for anyone who is ambitious and wants to progress quickly in the world of BD & marketing.
There will be a lot of interest in this vacancy, so don't miss out and get in touch with us today!