Fantastic opportunity for a Marketing & Business Development Manager to join the Paris office of a US law firm. In this newly-created role, the Marketing & Business Development Manager will provide support to the Paris and Brussels offices across the full spectrum of marketing activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and produce RFP responses and pitch materials for clients
- Create, manage, edit, revise and proof marketing materials
- Support the firm's client targeting efforts and develop and support regional cross-sell initiatives
- Draft and post deal and case announcements, news and thought leadership content to the firm's public website, social media channels and intranet
- Help with both the on-boarding and integration of new lawyers to position them to successfully secure new business
- Maintain and distribute marketing supplies/brochures as needed for the offices
- Coordinate strategic and logistical tasks associated with marketing events
- Respond to marketing requests for information, logos, pictures, precedent materials, and other items
- Draft directory submissions and adapt content for use in multiple outlets
- Serve as primary Marketing Department contact for the offices and collaborate as appropriate with lawyers and Marketing colleagues worldwide
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in a law firm or comparable professional services environment, and will be degree educated. You must have exceptional project management skills and the capacity and drive to manage multiple marketing projects. Excellent communication, editing and proofreading skills are a must, and you need to be detail-orientated, proactive and highly organised. Professional level skills (verbal and written) French and English are essential. Proficiency in the use of various software programs, including the Microsoft Office Suite, Interwoven Desk Site or other document management systems, InterAction or other CRM applications, budgeting applications, and website CMS platforms, is required.