A distinguished US law firm is looking to recruit a bilingual French & English Marketing and Business Development Specialist, based in their London office to support overall marketing and business development efforts of the firm. The Marketing & Business Development Specialist will help to implement marketing and business development initiatives for the Europe and Middle East offices consistent with the overall goals of the region and firm, and will supporting the Regional Business Development Manager, EME with the drafting of RFP responses, pitches, and other collateral, in both English and French, for EME partners. The role also provides event support and other business development activities as directed.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the development of responses to major pitches and presentations and content for RFP responses. As directed, take the lead role in preparing RFP responses. Prepare standard pitch and RFI response materials.
- In conjunction with Marketing Communications team and with supervision from Manager, assist with the development of marketing and public relations initiatives, including awards and directory submissions, for EME offices.
- Manage logistics for marketing and/or business development events (for all practices) in EME offices, including firm- and outside-produced events.
- Assist fee earners in identifying and securing speaking engagements.
- Assist in tracking and managing local EME office marketing budgets, as needed.
- Ensure firm databases are kept updated and include EME activities and initiatives; contribute to raising the visibility of the EME offices.
- In conjunction with Manager, provide BD/marketing integration presentation for new EME partners.
- Liaise regularly with EME fee earners across all practices to solicit feedback and ensure current partner needs are being met and future needs are identified.
The ideal candidate for the Marketing & Business Development Specialist position will be degree educated and have strong Business Development/Marketing experience from a Law or Professional Services firm. It is essential that you are bilingual in French and English, with the ability to converse and draft in both languages. You must be able to provide a consistently high level of service to both internal and external clients, and work under pressure to tight deadlines. Strong communication skills are essential, along with a proactive attitude and approach. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal for immediate consideration.