This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Content Editor/Writer to lead a newly established editorial team in the London office of a prestigious international law firm.
This role will ensure that information sent to external and internal audiences reflects the firm's brand. You will work closely with the Creative Services team, to ensure alignment between the firm's editorial and visual approach and you will report to the Director of Brand. You will represent the global department at office and regional meetings, providing an update on the area you lead and you will support department initiatives and own projects in line with your strengths and passions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Write a wide range of marketing collateral, including lawyer biographies, social media posts, website content, annual reports, blog posts, interview transcripts and speeches
- Write a wide range of internal pieces, including newsletters and firm announcements
- Proofread materials to ensure accuracy, correctness and adherence to the firm's style
- Edit client alerts, bylined articles and other thought leadership projects
- Generate content, write, edit and liaise with the Creative Services team
- Identify and drive topics of interest for inclusion in firm memos
- Ensure consistency and adherence to firm style in marketing collateral and across its platforms
Key skills required:
- Exceptional writing skills, including grammar, spelling and vocabulary - and an ability to write in a range of styles, for a variety of platforms
- Exceptional editing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Sound judgement and an ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines
- Experience in working with style guidelines and knowledge of AP Stylebook
- Experience in overseeing video/podcast creation and post-production
- Able to provide editorial feedback and guidance to a highly literate audience
- Discretion and maturity in handling sensitive and confidential matters
- Attention to detail and an understanding of nuance
- Outstanding project management skills, and ability to manage competing projects
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of five years' experience in journalism or a professional writing environment, preferably within professional services.
This opportunity must not be missed by anyone who is ambitious and wants to expand their knowledge, grow their leadership career and gain experience working with some of the best people in the business. The firm are offering a generous compensation and benefits package to the successful applicant.
There will be a lot of interest in this vacancy, so don't delay and get in touch with us today.