Our global law firm client is seeking a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join the team in their Dubai office. The role will report to the UAE Marketing Manager and will have responsibilities across the Middle East practice.
Duties will be wide ranging and will include:
- creating, developing and maintaining client-facing materials
- conducting research in relation to marketing and communications efforts
- scheduling/planning, administrative support, event planning and coordination.
- CRM database administration, client pitching support, internal and external promotional materials
- Working with the global Marketing, Public Relations and Business Development teams as well as lawyers to enhance the firm's external profile.
If you have 1-2 years marketing experience within a global law firm, have fluent reading, writing and speaking in English (Arabic is a bonus but not necessary) and are based in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, please get in touch with Ryder Reid Legal today!