Our client is a prestigious US Law firm who is looking for a Marketing Coordinator EMEA to support the Business Development and Marketing Managers, and lawyers based in their Europe, Middle East and Asia offices. The successful candidate will report to the Business Development and Marketing Manager and be part of an energetic firm wide marketing team of over 35 professionals.
Key responsibilities for the Marketing Coordinator EMEA will include:
- Working on the development, executive and administration of marketing programs and projects.
- Identifying and implementing new marketing and client development initiatives.
- Identifying, initiating and providing on-going support for firm-wide cross-selling initiatives.
- Preparing marketing materials to support client development.
- Conducting research and produce reports on new business targets.
- Developing tailored strategies for effective business development efforts.
- Monitoring and managing the local marketing budget.
- Researching industry trends to help guide ongoing development of initiatives.
- Coordinating BD reporting.
- Updating the firm's websites, intranet and other systems.
- Coordinating with creative teams.
- Managing and organising events.
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Coordinator EMEA, will be a graduate with at least three years' experience in a marketing-related field; strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required; knowledge of InterAction and previous law firm experience are desired. It's also essential for the candidate to possess the ability to work independently, have a high degree of poise and professionalism, be able to prioritise their workload solve problems quickly and work well under pressure. The successful candidate must also be able to interact effectively with internal and external clients.