A leading global US law firm based is stunning offices by London Bridge has an excellent opportunity for a Marketing professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
You must have worked in legal or professional services. 9.30-5.30 hours Monday to Friday.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with daily marketing activities
- Drafting and creating pitch materials, proposal and RFPs
- Maintaining lawyer bios, deal announcements, and marketing surveys
- Undertaking client and market research
- Updating marketing materials including brochures and internet content
- Leading on the directory and award submissions process
- Coordinate, organise and plan events and logistics for the Firm
- Collate presentations and assist with projects as requested
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2/3 years marketing experience in a legal services environment
- Degree educated
Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).