This is a senior role within a 'magic circle'/ global law firm, with offices in the heart of London. It seeks to appoint a marketing professional possessing solid creative and imaginative EVENTS management experience.
Work with a small close knit, and highly regarded marketing team. The role will ideally play to your legal or prior professional services experience. Those with relevant experience gained within an agency will be considered.
The team includes several Assistants, undertaking the hospitality management side of the process. Reporting to an Events Team Leader, the role will suit an ambitious marketing professional.
Accountabilities, Experience & Qualifications:
- Manage a portfolio of firm events, such as; conferences, seminars, formal dinners, receptions, webinars, roundtables etc. Very manageable workload c25 events per year.
- Introduce innovative new ideas ensuring the firm's strategic objectives are met
- Gain approval/negotiate budgets and monitor their effectiveness against objectives and budget. Manage post event reports and de-briefings.
- Build a portfolio of key suppliers. An ability to source and develop these relationships is essential.
- Develop engaging relationships with key internal stakeholders, vendors, and colleagues.
- An ability to present to Partners 1:1 or to your marketing colleagues in internal meetings.
- Advise, identify and recommend on sponsorship opportunities in line with firm's objectives and aims.
- Project management skills, therefore suiting a multitasker with strong attention to detail.
- Some international/European events and therefore prior experience and an ability to travel overseas when required is preferred.
- A degree with relevant discipline ideal but not essential. Those with solid relevant experience gained within professional services will also be considered.
- Advanced MS Office and database management
- Gifted communicator familiar with collaborating and working within a senior management team
Remuneration and Benefits:
Excellent salary and generous benefits befitting a global law firm, including
career progression and an agile work environment to suit personal circumstances.