A leading law firm with a head office in the US and with a very significant office in London seeks a Marketing & Events Coordinator with a minimum of two years' experience.
Ideally you will have gained your experience within a legal office or alternatively from another professional services culture. The role will require you to manage an ever changing work load and priorities.
Join a team of highly regarded marketing professionals and assist in delivering a seamless service to the Firm. Well established, this team supports the Firm with all their events and marketing needs. Events held such; as conferences, breakfasts, roundtables, seminars and general hospitality.
- Events coordination - organisation and execution of external and internal events. Including identifying speakers and venue
- Build relationships and work closely with internal teams such as hospitality, reception and BD executives
- Logistic management such as; catering arrangements, ensuring adequate resources, and oversee set up of event
- Utilise the CRM and ensure 'best practice'
- Maintain all lists and updates contacts
- Undertake research on behalf of the marketing leadership team
- Assist with strategic plans in conjunction with team members
Technical and Interpersonal skills sought:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role and environment
- Good knowledge of a CRM
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Friendly, proactive team player
Bring your capability and enthusiasm to this career enhancing role!