This successful global law firm are looking for a Marketing Events Manager to join their growing London office. This role reports into their Director of Business Development and has high visibility within the wider firm and has significant interaction with external contacts.
The Marketing Events Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating and driving consensus with a range of internal stakeholders; developing event strategies that are tailored to the target audience.
- Working with BD colleagues to identify and drive important and appropriate lawyer follow-up events.
- Managing, designing and producing all event-related materials.
- Developing budgets and managing these accordingly.
- Working with the wider PR team.
- Compiling programme feedback, sharing event recaps with the team, budget reconciliation and updating CRM.
As the successful Marketing Events Manager you will ideally have legal events experience and be degree educated. The firm are looking for a professional who is service orientated and who is able to work effectively with lawyers, staff and vendors at all levels. You will also need an ability to manage multiple competing priorities, be able to adapt quickly and act with sound judgement under pressure. If this Marketing Events Manager role sounds like an opportunity that is of interest then please get in touch today!