We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the London Marketing Team of a prestigious global law firm.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, EME, the Marketing Manager based in London is responsible for enhancing the profile of the London office, practice group and/or Firm in the business community by actively participating in the development and implementation of the Firm's strategic marketing efforts.
The post holder will also be responsible for providing support alongside London-based specialists in relation to business development, sector initiatives and key client programmes, PR and Communications, as well as leading on marketing collateral, events and pitches.
This position interfaces with all levels of the Firm, Practice Group, Office Management, the central and practice group specific marketing and PR team, business development, and clients. The Marketing Manager will work closely with lawyers, marketing and other business professionals in the US, Europe and elsewhere. Administrative responsibilities include staff supervision and adherence to budget.
To perform the job successfully, the post holder must demonstrate the following experience, knowledge & skills:
- At least 3 year's experience in a similar position
- Ability to implement strategic business plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A critical eye for detail and consistency
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task
- Positive, professional attitude and able to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and use own initiative
- Highly motivated and confident
- Dependable and team-orientated, always leading by example in their commitment to client service
- Professional demeanour appropriate for an international law firm
- Good sense of humour
A very competitive salary is on offer for the successful applicant.