Fantastic new opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the London office of a successful US law firm. Reporting into the Head of European Marketing, the Marketing Manager will work across all practice groups and will line manage a junior team member. Key responsibilities for the Marketing Manager will include:
- Implement strategies to further develop the firm's brand and reputation, including the identification of opportunities, key markets, key clients, emerging business opportunities and growth plans.
- Lead marketing and business development activities in support of strategic sector focus, including pitches, RFP's, events, content, initiatives and campaigns.
- Provide strategic oversight for aggregated marketing, communications and sales spend directed at growth.
- Manage priority client accounts according to sales account management strategy, including drafting client plans, running collaboration meetings and following up, managing communications, coordinating to deliver value add services, evaluating client related activities and the client feedback programme.
- Coordinate with the communications team to build a strong print, digital and social media presence; coordinating on the execution of all sector focused content/PR/digital/social media.
- Understand the firm's global sector strengths, key differentiators, key players and market leading practices and lead on multi-practice, multi-jurisdictional pitches and RFP's.
- Coach and partner with lead lawyers - advising on the creation of actionable individual business plans for selected partners, in collaboration with practice leadership.
- Lead the budgeting process for marketing activities and events, evaluate effectiveness and make recommendations for the London practices.
- Proactively stay informed and share hot topics, client success stories, business drivers and trends in key sectors. Attend (as appropriate) conferences, seminars and networking events with lawyers to stay current and connect with key contacts.
- Coordinate with marketing team members globally.
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Manager role will have strong marketing experience, including manager level responsibilities in a legal or professional services environment. University degree (or equivalent) in business, marketing or related area is preferable. You will have proven team management, mentoring and supervisory skills, along with a strong client service approach and team orientation. Excellent communication skills are essential, along with the ability to perceive and analyse problems, develop alternatives and make or recommend sound decisions. If you meet the above criteria, please contact Ryder Reid Legal for immediate consideration.