Ryder Reid Legal is working with a fast-growing City-based investment management firm to recruit a Marketing Manager. This is a new opportunity to join a growing marketing team in a company with a large base of existing investors and advisers. As part of a centralised marketing function, you will get exposure to all parts of the business.
You will report directly into the Head of Marketing, responsible for the marketing strategy, tactical campaigns and KPIs for listed funds. Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop the marketing strategy for each of the listed funds
- Plan, develop and execute, with team support, integrated campaigns, including direct marketing, nurtures, webinars, digital inbound & outbound, events, tradeshows, PR and content
- Develop the Fund Manager brand and increase awareness for each of the funds
- Work closely with the campaign manager to deliver regular and engaging communications to our database of advisers
- Work closely with sales and product to develop compelling collateral that engages and educates prospects and customers, bringing products and services to life
- Working with PR agency to gain additional exposure
The ideal candidate will have strong marketing experience within Financial Services, with listed funds experience being strongly preferred. You must have exceptional written and verbal communications skills, impeccable attention to detail, a proactive mindset. You must have experience of writing engaging and creative content, be customer-orientated, approachable and a team-player.