Our client, an international law firm with offices around the globe, is looking for a Night Concierge to manage, co-ordinate and control the security of the London office. The role requires knowledge of the intruder alarm system, fire alarm system, the building and the surrounding areas. You will be expected to cover all office services functions such as reprographics, binding, courier, post etc. Duties will include:
- Site log of contractors and visitors.
- Regular patrols of the building including, turning out lights, closing windows and fire doors, removing door wedges, turning off heating where applicable.
- Responsibility for office keys and passes.
- Front of house duties, including meeting and greeting all clients and visitors to the office.
- Escorting clients and visitors to the waiting lounge or meeting room upon request and providing beverages.
- Organising cars and taxis for clients and visitors as required.
- Answering all external calls to the office and internal telephone and email enquiries.
Previous Concierge/Security experience in a professional environment would be preferable. Please contact Ryder Reid for further details.