Operations Team Administrator £25,000 - £28,000 + benefits
The following role is being offered on a 9 months fixed term contract basis…
Our client is a true heavyweight US law firm and due to continued expansion, the Operations Team (Director of Administration, Assistant to DoA and Operations Manager) is looking for additional support to assist them through such a heavy growth period. Cutting edge, award winning and market leading are all adjectives regularly used to describe the firm which sits in the esteemed US 'White Shoe' (Magic Circle).
The role will most definitely suit you if you have a background working in a law firm so Team Assistants and Legal Secretaries would be welcomed to apply. The role is very busy and although the responsibilities below are an indication of what to expect, as time passes, you will be taking on a wider variety of duties which will include;
- Extensive diary management including different time zones
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Finance - expenses using Chrome River system, sending invoices to accounts, reconciliation of invoices vs credit notes (update relocation tracking)
- Booking/research of suitable event venues and virtual events etc
- Inputting figures into budget
- Requesting agenda items and creating agendas
- Circulating utilisation reports
- Updating spreadsheets and information lists
- Research and information gathering tasks
- Creating draft letters and documents
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will be able to display PA/Admin experience gained within a law firm, be very proactive and keen to prove yourself in a very busy but thoroughly rewarding environment. You will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel as well as experience of dealing with highly confidential information.
If the above sounds like you and you would like to be part of a very special US law firm, please send your CV to register your interest!