Are you an experienced Legal PA, looking for an opportunity to work for one if the leading international law firms in London?
Our client, a highly regarded law firm, with offices spanning several countries is seeking a competent and established Legal PA to assist the Competition, Public and EU law team on a part time, job share basis working Monday and Tuesday.
Duties will include:
- Audio typing from dictation (60+ WPM)
- Complex diary management and the ability to use your initiative.
- Arranging travel, meetings and conference calls.
- Preparing legal documents, correspondence and bundles to meet street deadlines.
- Ensuring professionalism and discretion with confidential matters.
- Answering queries and providing updates for clients.
- Preparing and producing bills and keeping up to date with time recording targets throughout the team.
- Attending team meetings and taking minutes as required.
You will have previous experience gained in a top 200 UK Law firm. You will be able to work to tight deadlines as well as a flexible approach to your work. In return the firm offer a comprehensive benefits package as well as a positive and friendly working culture.
If this sounds like an interesting position for you, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us at Ryder Reid.