Ryder Reid Legal is currently working on behalf of a multinational hotel chain, to recruit 2 Paralegals to join its operation team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The successful paralegals will report into the Corporate Counsel and will assist with the following duties:
- Assist in preparing, negotiating, and amending vendor, sales, IT, procurement, food and beverage and other operational agreements.
- Review client-generated documents and determine if they are in conformance with companies standard contractual requirements. Discuss with clients and other parties and provide contractual language.
- Assist attorneys on, and organise the documentation related to, acquisitions or financings of individual hotels or hotel chains and dispositions of certain hotel properties, including tracking and transfer of files, operational, construction and real estate agreements and other necessary documents.
- Conduct and summarise legal research as requested.
- Draft and respond to legal correspondence and memoranda, including audit inquiries.
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested.
To be considered, candidates will be degree educated and have substantive Corporate/Commercial experience ideally gained from a similar in-house, or law firm environment. In particular, candidates will have a broad range of commercial contracts experience, and be well versed dealing with members of seniority.
If you feel like you would be the perfect fit apply now for consideration!