Our client, an international law firm are seeking a Legal Operational Support Paralegal to join their Bristol office on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be part of a central team providing process-based and ad-hoc matter support to a range of legal teams alongside other paralegals, apprentices and administrators. This role offers experience in a range of practice areas with work coming from various legal teams (with an emphasis on insurance work such as Professional and Financial Risks, Construction, Employment and Property and Casualty). Your day to day duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Drafting letters and documents
- Legal research and the preparation of case summaries
- Contract review, including drawing attention to clauses in proposed construction contracts that could compromise insurance cover
- Preparation of cost budgets and schedules (including reworking and categorising financial data to present to court or evaluating costs on the settlement of a claim)
- The review and compilation of client data in the preparation of exhibits for witness statements, or mediation and court bundles
- The team are involved in both internal and external blog posts, as well as maintaining team training materials
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, candidates must have either a Law degree or GDL with good knowledge and confident use of Microsoft office (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV in today for consideration.