Our client currently has an ongoing temporary assignment for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join them as soon as possible.
Based a short walk from Liverpool St and Bank station, this firm is looking for someone to work Monday to Friday but with slightly reduced hours. You will be working the equivalent of 28 hours, spread across five working days.
As the AP Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Being the key contact for the day to day AP functions of the BRUSSELS office.
- Reviewing invoices and expense reports with the firms policy.
- Processing unpaid disbursements in routine manner.
- Maintaining accurate filing of invoices in London and assisting with electronic filing for both London and Brussels.
- Working closely with office administration and staff.
- Preparing timely VAT returns when required.
- Keeping independent records of IT stock assets purchases and issues.
To qualify for this role, you will have previous law firm experience within accounts. Experience with the accounting software 'Aderant' is ideal but not essential. You will also have strong communication skills, both written and oral, have strong organisational skills including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
Please contact Ryder Reid Legal if this position is of interest.