Our client, a progressive international law firm with spectacular City offices is looking to hire a part-time IT Service Desk Analyst to work closely with the IT Service Desk Manager two days a week.
You will be responsible for providing and supporting IT services to the business.
Key duties will include:
- Providing telephone, remote access and deskside support
- Ensuring continuity of requests and incidents to identify appropriate levels of escalation
- Installing, configuring and upgrading hardware and software, computer deployment, setting up mobile phone devices, etc
- Providing system administration for the joiner, leaver and transfer process using a variety of systems
- Assisting in the creation of maintenance of documentation, standards and procedures
- Completing work tasks and projects as guided by the Service Desk Manager
- Providing cover for additional shifts when necessary and joining the on-call weekend support rota
- Assisting with training new and existing members of staff
The firm is ideally looking for somebody with excellent customer service and client facing skills, with experience of working on a busy multitasking service desk, either in a legal or professional services environment. Technical knowledge of MS Office 2010/2013/2016, BigHand, Aderant, InterAction and an MOS certification or equivalent is desirable, but not essential. Please get in touch for further details.