A highly regarded Global Law Firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the City currently has a fantastic part-time opportunity for an experienced Legal Biller / Revenue Controller. The Part-time Legal Biller / Revenue Controller will assist with the efficient operation of the billing/ revenue function for the London office. The Part-time Legal Biller / Revenue Controller will be responsible for all aspects of drafting and finalising client bills. This is a busy and varied role which will include but not be limited to:
- Running billing guides
- Reviews all bills received from Partners and applies corrections as required
- Liaising with Financial Services personnel, secretaries and lawyers
- Maintain and update client and matter billing information
- Perform manual calculations as necessary
- Prepare write-ups
- Prepare billing reports and analysis
- Maintain up to date client billing histories
- Adhere to billing policies
- Develops and maintains rapport with Partners assigned
- In addition to billing/ revenue responsibilities, this role will support the Director with general accounting tasks including but not limited to accounts payable, expense management, corporate credit card and bank reconciliations.
This role requires a Legal Biller / Revenue Controller with experience billing in a foreign currency. Knowledge of Elite or CMS is highly desirable and strong knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT guidelines are required. The Legal Biller / Revenue Controller will have the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team and have strong service orientation. If you have relevant billing and finance experience would like to know more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Ryder Reid for further details.