Bank - £30,000 to £35,000 pro rata
If you're a legal secretary with experience of working in any form of litigation and are currently seeking a part-time role then our client would like to hear from you. This award winning international law firm work in impressive offices close to Bank tube station and boast a friendly and social work force of approximately 70 staff.
They are currently looking for a part-time legal secretary who would like to work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday on a weekly basis from 10am to 6pm helping to cover a mixture on contentious law. You will be supporting a selection of successful solicitors who have a reputation for appreciating and respecting their secretaries input. This position is varied and will see you undertake:
- Typing correspondence and amending documents.
- Assisting other secretaries with overflow work on urgent matters.
- Ensuring that documents are accurately allocated to the relevant file.
- Dealing with clients and other professional contacts.
- Plus other general office duties.
If you're a legal secretary with a good understanding of litigation who is seeking a part-time position in a reputable law firm then please get in touch. You should have a good knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages and good audio typing skills. Please send your CV for immediate consideration or contact Neil Gibbs at Ryder Reid legal.