We are recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join one of our international law firm clients on a permanent basis.
You will ideally be CIPA qualified and have at least 1 year working within IP/Patents law.
- All usual patent secretary responsibilities including preparation and handling of patent application documents and forms (typing, amending documents with/without tracked-changes, proof-reading to ensure accuracy of legal documents such as description, claims and abstract)
- Tracking patent file deadlines
- Liaise with colleagues in London and international offices
- Assisting attorneys with monthly WIP/billing
- Organise work by reading and routing correspondence
- Arrange meetings
- Organise travel
- Diary management
If you meet the criteria and are interested, please do apply!