This is a really exciting opportunity for a talented Pitch/Proposals Executive who is passionate about creating first-class pitches and presentations and keen to make their mark at a leading law firm.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic, fast paced and international team pitching to some of the world's biggest brands!
There will be the opportunity to take some ownership of capability statements/ proposals, as well as play a key role in an exciting, high-profile project to introduce proposal automation software to the firm.
The role offers plenty of opportunity to learn and progress within pitching and business development. A passion for writing, excellent proof-reading skills and a meticulous attention to detail is essential along with the interpersonal skills to build relationships and credibility with partners.
Desirable knowledge, skills and experience:
- Two to four years' proposals experience in in the legal profession and/ or professional services although consideration will be given to candidates who can demonstrate the necessary skill sets gained in other professions/areas such as copywriting.
- Degree educated - A background in English Language/ Literature/Journalism/ writing will be considered an advantage.
- High competency in IT Microsoft packages particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) accreditation will be considered advantageous, along with previous experience of working with proposal automation software.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas and terminology in plain English.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Strong project management skills and mind-set - competent at managing projects with fixed deadlines and staying calm under pressure.
- Effective relationship builder - is able to interact with individuals at all levels across the organisation.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Stature and gravitas - is professional, credible, impactful and confident with persuading and influencing where appropriate.