A highly successful global US law firm is looking for a Pitch & Pursuit Specialist to join their forward thinking London office. This person will be a key member of the International Marketing and Business Development team and will frequently work on high level proposals and client-facing pitch opportunities. The Pitch & Pursuit Specialist's essential duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing an intimate working knowledge of the London office, its practices and industries it serves.
- Leading the proposal process from drafting through to submission.
- Writing original, tailored and strategic proposals and pitches as needed.
- Creating visual presentations for internal and external clients, with a particular emphasis on new business pitches that convey data through graphic elements
- Providing back-up services to the marketing and business development team on an as-needed basis.
- Assisting with drafting awards, directory and league table submissions.
- Assisting with maintaining and updating practice credentials and lawyer experience.
The ideal candidate for the role of Pitch & Pursuit Specialist will be degree educated and have a minimum of three years marketing experience within a Law or Professional Services firm, with a focus on pitches/proposals. You will have excellent writing, editing and research skills and be able to manage deadlines. Strong communication skills are a must, as well as first class attention to detail. If you feel you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.