This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and talented PR and/or Marketing Communications professional with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a law firm, to join the dynamic marketing team of an outstanding, service-oriented global law firm.
The PR Communications Coordinator will support the firm's communications and international business development teams in an array of communications and PR-focused activities and initiatives. This includes coordinating the scheduling, research, submissions and findings of targeted legal directories and awards; the development and dissemination of press releases and news write-ups for the website; the posting of news and other content to external and internal firm channels; and the preparation and posting of content to firm social media channels.
Collegiality, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Intensity are the core values and guiding principles behind how the firm approaches it's work and also how they approach working with each other.
The diverse talents and essential contributions of their staff is one of the firm's strongest assets. They seek to attract, develop and retain the very best talent in the legal services industry by providing a dynamic work culture that promotes respect, diversity, collaboration, service and growth.
The firm also offers comprehensive benefits designed to help employees balance their work/life responsibilities, as well as continuing professional development opportunities. The long tenure of their employees speaks to the strength and appeal of their culture and values.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Excellent writing, editing and oral communication skills including strong grammar, punctuation and spelling skills, and an ability to translate technical and industry-specific information into clear, compelling content.
- Ability to function in a collaborative organisation and be a team player, with enthusiasm and flexibility to work on other activities and projects as needed.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisation.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Knowledge of AP Style.
- Ability to conceptualise, think critically, and translate into creative, effective marketing communications programs.
- Ability to prioritise and see projects through to completion in an environment where priorities change quickly.
Under the general supervision and direction of the firm's Communications Manager, and working closely with the Director of International Business Development in London and the firm's external PR resources, the PR Communications Coordinator will support the firm's communications and international business development teams in an array of communications and PR-focused activities and initiatives.
This opportunity is a must for anyone who is ambitious and wants to progress quickly in the world of PR & Communications. There will be a lot of interest in this vacancy, so don't miss out and get in touch with us today!