Our client, a prestigious and dynamic global law firm with over 300 lawyers worldwide now has a new exciting and rewarding role as Public Relations & Communications Manager based within their stunning office in London. The Public Relations & Communications Manager will report to the Head of Brand & Marketing Services and will be primarily responsible for the PR & Communication activity in London, but also in a supportive capacity for the BMS representatives in Asia. You will deliver strategic PR initiatives to help the firm achieve its business goals, whilst forging relationships with key journalists and new outlets across the firm's target markets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver strategic PR plans for and teams across the firm
- Deploy PR and broader communications tactics in pursuit of positioning the firm as an expert in it chosen fields
- Integrate PR & communications with other marketing tactics to achieve maximum impact in the market
- Build and foster profitable relations - directly and through the lawyers - with key journalists and media outlets across our target markets
- Develop and deliver strategic internal and external communications plans, making use of a range of media
- Provide copywriting and editorial resource and guidance in support of firm and practice area business goals
- Work with Senior Management to develop and deliver scenario plans and respond to crisis situations
- Take ownership for proactive and reactive media relations activity, ensuring that - where possible - the firm remains front of mind for its target media
- Work with the Senior Manager to implement best practice and improve processes across all PR & Communications activity
The successful candidate for the role of Public Relations & Communications Manager will have experience gained within a marketing & BD function, preferably within the legal sector. Furthermore, you must have excellent project management and organisation skills and the ability to gain the trust of Partners and business services colleagues at all levels of seniority, with strong written and verbal communication skills. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal for immediate consideration.