Brand new opportunity for a PR Manager to join a well acclaimed US law firm and manage all public relations and media relations for their European and Middle East offices.
Reporting into the PR & Communications Director in the US, you will be responsible for the development and execution of strategic initiatives and day to day activities. Key responsibilities for the PR Manager will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with writers, reporters, editors and producers in the UK, Europe and Middle East
- Positioning and pitching lawyers to the media as thought leaders in their areas of focus
- Advising and supporting firm leadership, lawyers and professional staff in all media opportunities
- Writing and editing press releases to announce firm news and reflecting the firm's positions and goals
- Analysing results of media relations efforts and recommending action based on trends
- Overseeing maintenance of media contact list, including use of media monitoring and contact platforms
The ideal candidate for the PR Manager position will be educated to degree level and have substantial previous PR/Communications experience, with Law firm experience being highly preferable. You must have a deep understanding of the UK, Europe, Middle East media environments, and strong and established relationships with legal, trade, and broadcast media. Superior writing and editing skills are essential. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work to tight deadlines within a fast paced environment. A confident and proactive personality is a must!