A new varied and rewarding role is now available as Practice Director within a highly regarded boutique law firm, based in central London. This is a diverse and crucial role, working closely with the Managing Partner, as well as Accounts, Business Development and other key functions.
The Practice Director will cover a wide spectrum of responsibilities including:
- Managing the day to day running of the business and its staff
- HR responsibilities such as inductions, contracts, recruitment, benefits and policies
- Working with the Finance Partner to lead the internal accounting department
- Supervising the compliance of the firm to ensure that the firm remains compliant with the SRA and all regulations
- Supporting on recruitment and development initiatives, and firm events
- In conjunction with the Managing Partner, developing and implementing policies, systems and procedures for the firm
- Create a positive working environment that encourages teamwork, cooperation and collaboration
The ideal candidate for the Practice Director role will have previous practice management experience within a law firm environment. You must be hands-on and enjoy a varied role. A good eye for detail is essential, and you must be flexible in your approach. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid today.