Exciting new opportunity to join the London office of a growing US law firm as a Practice Innovation Services Product Support Specialist. The Practice Innovation Services Product Support Specialist will perform first-level support and product management functions for a new online service offering. This role is an integral part of the KM team and works closely with Research Services, Information Governance, Client Service, User Experience and Legal Training & Development.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Track and manage internal and third-party application development or systems infrastructure change requests, including the related budgeting process
- Interact with outside developers, clients and their teams of attorneys and legal support staff, IS and KM team members to help them with their questions regarding use of the platform
- Assist in onboarding and provide ongoing support with other team members to effectively and efficiently solve users' issues
- Understand user pain points, clearly communicate their concerns internally and help influence product decisions that will create a better user experience
- Help develop and implement a customer success plan to better serve the firm's users at scale which might include knowledge, training, marketing, and customer success tactics
- Create and maintain project planning documentation, including business end-user requirements, user and administrative workflows, key performance indicators and quality assurance procedures
- Assist with coordination of training, support, documentation and resource material in support of processes and systems
- All other duties as assigned or required
The ideal candidate for this Practice Innovation Services Product Support Specialist position will have solid relevant experience with engaging with end-users to provide support of online services, including troubleshooting, preferably in a legal or professional services organisation. You must have excellent project management and time management skills and be highly detail orientated. You will be a logical thinker and problem solver, with the ability to work in a demanding environment to tight deadlines. Excellent communication skills are required, along with a professional, enthusiastic, and flexible approach. If you fit the above description, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.